These insoles provide the elusive combination of semi-rigid support with the shock absorbing comfort of an insole. Cadence Insoles help control pronation and improve shock absorption to reduce stress and fatigue in the feet, legs, hips and back. They lay the foundation for full body alignment and structural support.
- A. Unique semi-rigid nylon orthotic provides support and stability
- B. Proprietary foam provides superior shock absorbing comfort and energy return for enhanced feel and fit from heel to toe
- C. Unique heel “Comfort Zone” protects the heel at impact without compromising support or stability
- D. Heel cup improves pressure distribution and shock absorption and helps stabilize the heel and foot with every step
- E. Low friction top cover treated with an anti-microbial barrier for odor protection
*Cadence® insoles also provide a small size range per insole for a more customized fit*
Cadence® insoles help control pronation and improve shock absorption to increase comfort and help treat and prevent injuries such as plantar fasciitis, heel pain, shin splints, runners knee, and other conditions of the foot, knee, hip and back.
Fit and Performance
The added support and comfort enhances the fit of your shoes and helps maximize energy transfer, pressure distribution and balance.
Quality and Durability
Cadence® insoles are made with high quality materials that resist compression and deformation for superior durability and long lasting comfort.
Cadence® insoles are replacement insoles that function as a semi-rigid orthotic while improving the comfort and fit of your shoe. Research has demonstrated that a quality replacement insole can offer benefits similar to custom orthotics for the relief of many common foot and lower extremity pain syndromes at a significant savings.